Alaska DUI Classes Online
Our DUI Classes Are 100% Online
Money Back Guarantee!
Notice: If you are a resident of Alaska and your DUI occurred within the state of Alaska online DUI classes are typically not accepted by the DMV or the Courts. In most cases they will want you to attend a local class to meet state requirements. If you are a Alaska resident and you received a DUI in another state you may be eligible to take an online DUI class, but you need to verify first with the state where the offense happened to make certain. You can also give us a call and we can help you determine whether or not you are eligible to take your DUI class online just give us a call at 702-672-2324 M-F 9 am to 5 pm MST.
12 Hour DUI Education Class
The majority of first time DUI offenders in Alaska will be required to attend a 12 hour DUI education class. The level 1 12 hour class is designed for those who have been deemed as non-problem users, hence most first time offenders. The cost of the level 1 program if taken online is $189 , and is 12 hours in length. If you are eligible for this online class you may click the button below to get signed up and start your class:
24 Hour DUI Education Class
The level 2 DUI education class is geared towards those who have been arrested on a second or subsequent DUI offense and have been deemed to have a problem with alcohol or drugs by the court. The cost of the level 2 program if taken online is $379 and is 24 hours in length. If you are eligible for this online class you may click the button below to get signed up and start your class:
We Make it Simple to Take Your DUI Class Online…
Choose Your Class
Just select your class and the number of hours, make sure you qualify for an online class and register.
Once you pay for the class you will receive an email from us that contains a link to access the class.
Complete Your Class
Once you complete the final exam at the end of the class just email us the requested information.
Receive Your Certificate
We will mail out your official certificate that you will turn into the court.
Notice: It is your responsibility to verify with the Judge, probation, DMV, employer, or your attorney as to whether or not a self-paced online distance-learning DUI class will meet your requirements and will be accepted by the authority requiring you to complete the class. Not all states or entities will accept an online DUI class, so please verify first before you register. If you need help determining eligibility just give us a call at 702-672-2324 M-F 9 am to 5 pm MST.
Need help selecting the right class? Give us a call today:
Our DUI Class Curriculum
- DUI Class Introduction
- DUI Laws
- Implied consent refusal
- Blood alcohol levels and the effects on driving
- Drunk driving statistics
- Consequences of driving under the influence
- Alcohol myths and facts
- Alcohol and drug interactions
- Pregnancy and alcohol abuse
- Alcohol and the human body
- How alcohol effect the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Alcoholism is a disease
- Relapse prevention
- Resources for finding help
- Quizzes after each lesson or video
Additional Alaska DUI Information
- Alaska DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Alaska.
- Alaska DUI Laws – Complete overview of Alaska DUI laws including all offense levels.
- Alaska SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about Alaska SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Alabama SR22 insurance.
- Alaska DUI Lawyers – Contact one of our Alaska DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.
- Alaska Bail Bond Agents – Contact an Alaska bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- Alaska Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.
While other online classes only offer a 30 day guarantee, we are so confident in our classes we back them with a full 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee if your certificate is not accepted for any reason.