Our DUI Class Guarantee & Refund Policy
Our Guarantee & Refund Policy for our DUI Classes
We take pride in our online classes and stand behind our product. If our class is not accepted by the court or agency where you were convicted that requested that you complete a class, you have 60 days from the date of registration aka “purchase date” to request a refund. No refunds will be given after that 60 day period.
If we have already sent out your certificate and you request a refund, you must provide us with written proof from the court or agency stating that our course was not accepted on their letterhead. This document must include the name and phone number of the person who mailed or presented you with the letter of decline so that we may contact them directly to confirm the denial.
Absolutely no refunds will be given after 60 days.
In the event that when we receive your email request for your certificate we notice that the state requiring the class does not accept online classes, but you took our class anyway we will notify you of this. If this is the case and you exceeded our 60 day refund policy we cannot issue you a refund, so please make sure you get approval for an online class before you register or give us a call and we can tell you if you can based on your situation and the state requiring you to take the class.
Please get court approval before registering for any online DUI class!
Although our classes have been accept by courts and agencies in the past we cannot guarantee that these same courts and agencies will accept them in the future. What is perceived as an acceptable class by one person within the court or agency, may not be acceptable to someone else.
Please insert “Refund request” in the Subject line.
Additional DUI Resources
- DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI.
- DUI Classes – Get signed up for your dui class now.
- SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your SR22 insurance.
- DUI Laws & Lawyers – Contact one of our DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case. Review information regarding Alabama DUI Laws.
- Bail Bond Agents – Contact an bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.