Online Background Checks
Get an instant online criminal background check on yourself or anyone else Now!
When charged and convicted of drunk driving or any other criminal charge, it will show up on yourcriminal record. Drunk driving charges are considered criminal offenses (either misdemeanor or felony depending on the specifics).
This means that if you’ve been convicted of a DUI, you have a criminal record. If you have been convicted of a criminal charge whether it be a drunk driving charge or any other misdemeanor or felony charge it is very important to perform an online criminal background check on yourself to ensure that the information that has been recorded to your criminal record is accurate and does not contain any mistakes.
Information that has been recorded to a person’s criminal record has a high probability of being inaccurate since the information is entered by various people from various agencies, including the county court where a conviction occurred.
The information that is entered into a person’s criminal record is not verified before it is entered, therefore mistakes can be made, and are made on a regular basis. It is up to the person who was convicted to verify the accuracy of his or her criminal record by running a criminal background check on themselves.
You can do this by running an instant online criminal background check on yourself right now to see exactly what is being displayed in your criminal records file. An instant criminal background check costs just $29.95 for a one-time report or for an additional $9.95 you can run an unlimited number of background checks for free for an entire year. Our background checks are the most comprehensive online criminal background checks you will find at this price.
Just click on the image to below then enter your information or the information of the person you wish to run a criminal background check on the following page and get an instant background report with up-to-date information:
What Shows Up On a Background Check
Our online criminal background checks will uncover everything that has been recorded to a person’scriminal record including:
- Driving record information
- What vehicles are registered in a person name
- Credit records
- Complete criminal history (misdemeanors & felonies)
- Social Security Number
- Complete education history
- All court records
- Any workers’ compensation claims that have been filed
- Any backruptcies
- Medical history
- Property ownership
- Military records
- Sexual offense
- and much more
In most every DUI case you’re charged with more than 1 offense when arrested… and sometimes you’re convicted of more than 1 charge as well. That’s why it’s important for you to know exactly what is on your criminal record after conviction. You need to know what’s on your record before you can attempt to remove the criminal record as well.
Experienced DUI lawyers will verify the information that their client tells them about any past convictions through performing a background check.
Additional DUI Resources
- DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI.
- DUI Classes – Get signed up to complete your required DUI class online today.
- SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your SR22 insurance.
- DUI Lawyers – Contact one of our DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.
- Bail Bond Agents – Contact an bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.