Ohio Driver Intervention Program
Just click on your County below to find a state approved driver intervention program location near you. If your County is not listed just selected a County close to your location.
Please note that each Driver Intervention Program is held at a local hotel where you will be staying for the 72-hour program. When you contact the program they will provide you with the hotel contact information.
DIP Rules and Regulations
- You must not consume any alcohol or drugs for 72 hours prior to attending the program.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed during the 72 hour program. If you are caught consuming drugs or alcohol you will be dismissed from the program and you will have to obtain a court referral to attend another DIP.
- You will be provided a name tag and you must wear at all times.
- Cell phones must be powered off during lectures and group sessions.
- You may smoke in the designated areas during breaks.
- Any items such as iPods must remain in your room at all times.
- If you are on prescription medication, these will be held in the counselor's room.
- You must be on time to all sessions.
- No rowdy behavior will be allowed or tolerated.
- No guests are permitted.
Once you have completed the program, the counselor will report your compliance and completion back to the service provider and they will then inform the court of your completing the program.
Additional Ohio DUI Resources
Ohio DUI First Offense - Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Ohio.
Ohio DUI Laws - Complete overview of Ohio DUI laws including all offense levels.
Ohio SR22 Insurance - Learn everything you need to know about Ohio SR22 filing requirements with the BMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Ohio SR22 insurance.
Ohio DUI Lawyers - Contact one of our Ohio DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.