California 32 Hour AB-541
Our California 32 Hour (3-Month) DUI Class is Only for “Non-Residents”
Money Back Guarantee!
Notice: If you are a resident of California and your DUI occurred within the state of California our online DUI classes are not accepted by the DMV or the Courts because we are NOT located in the state of California. You must attend a local class to meet state requirements. If you are a California resident and you received a DUI in another state you may be eligible to take an online DUI class, but you need to verify first with the state where the offense happened to make certain. You can also give us a call and we can help you determine whether or not you are eligible to take your DUI class online just give us a call at 702-886-3009 M-F 9 am to 5 pm MST.
32 Hour DUI Education Class (AB-541 Equivalent)
Our 32 hour AB-541 (3 month program) equivalent class is intended for anyone who is NOT a resident of the state of California, but who was arrested on a DUI charge within the state of California. If the court has required you to attend a 32 hour (3-Month) DUI program as part of your sentence, our 32 hour online DUI class meets the requirements of the California AB-541 program.
Once again we must repeat that this class is “Only for Non-Residents” meaning you do not live within the state of California or hold a California driver’s license. If you live in the state of California you must attend a DUI class in the state of California. The reason you cannot take our class if you live in California is because we are not located in California therefore we cannot electronically file your class completion with the courts or the DMV.
If you are eligible you may click the button below to signup and start your class immediately:
We Make it Simple to Take Your DUI Class Online…
Choose Your Class
Just select your class and the number of hours, make sure you qualify for an online class and register.
Once you pay for the class you will receive an email from us that contains a link to access the class.
Complete Your Class
Once you complete the final exam at the end of the class just email us the requested information.
Receive Your Certificate
We will mail out your official certificate that you will turn into the court.
Notice: It is your responsibility to verify with the Judge, probation, DMV, employer, or your attorney as to whether or not a self-paced online distance-learning DUI class will meet your requirements and will be accepted by the authority requiring you to complete the class. Not all states or entities will accept an online DUI class, so please verify first before you register. If you need help determining eligibility just give us a call at 702-886-3009 M-F 9 am to 5 pm MST.
Need help selecting the right class? Give us a call today:
Our DUI Class Curriculum
- DUI Class Introduction
- DUI Laws
- Implied consent refusal
- Blood alcohol levels and the effects on driving
- Drunk driving statistics
- Consequences of driving under the influence
- Alcohol myths and facts
- Alcohol and drug interactions
- Pregnancy and alcohol abuse
- Alcohol and the human body
- How alcohol effect the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Alcoholism is a disease
- Relapse prevention
- Resources for finding help
- Quizzes after each lesson or video
Additional California DUI Information
- California DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in California.
- California DUI Laws – Complete overview of California DUI laws including all offense levels.
- California SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about California SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your California SR22 insurance.
- California DUI Lawyers – Contact one of our California DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.
- California Bail Bond Agents – Contact an California bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- California Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.
While other online classes only offer a 30 day guarantee, we are so confident in our classes we back them with a full 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee if your certificate is not accepted for any reason.