Oklahoma SR22 Insurance

Find out what requirements you must meet if you need an SR22 for Oklahoma & Find the Lowest Price Policies
we can help you get your oklahoma sr22 insurance to start driving again after a dui

In Oklahoma, SR22 insurance is not required for DUI offenders. Unlike many other states, Oklahoma does not mandate the SR22 filing, which is a certificate of financial responsibility that proves a driver has the necessary auto insurance coverage. However, if a DUI offender moves to or from a state that requires SR22 insurance, they must comply with that state’s requirements​ (DUI Process)​​

How to Get Your Oklahoma Driver’s License Back

Use this contact form to request your specific reinstatement requirements from the Oklahoma DPS. General requirements include alcohol evaluation, education, and treatment, and a $25 reinstatement fee.

If this is your first offense DUI and you had a BAC greater than 0.15, or if you refused to submit to a chemical test, or if this is a second or subsequent offense DUI, then you will be required to install an ignition interlock device in your vehicle(s).

You can petition the court for limited driving privileges after serving part of your suspension. If granted, limited driving privileges would allow you to drive to and from work, educational commitments, medical appointments, and possibly other important reasons.

For More Information:

Still have questions? Contact the Oklahoma DPS directly.

Additional Oklahoma DUI Resources
  • Oklahoma DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Oklahoma.
  • Oklahoma DUI Classes – Get signed up for your dui class now.
  • Oklahoma SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about Oklahoma SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Oklahoma SR22 insurance.
  • Oklahoma DUI Lawyers – Contact one of our Oklahoma DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.
  • Oklahoma Bail Bond Agents – Contact an Oklahoma bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
  • Oklahoma Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.