Oklahoma SR22 Insurance
Find out what requirements you must meet if you need an SR22 for Oklahoma & Find the Lowest Price Policies
SR22 insurance is a liability insurance that many states require of DUI / DWI offenders. Oklahoma is not one of these states.
There is no SR22 insurance requirement in Oklahoma.
However, if you live in Oklahoma, and you get a DUI / DWI in another state, that state may require you to buy SR22 insurance. Similarly, if you get a DUI in Oklahoma, and you then move to another state, your new state may require you to buy SR22 insurance.
How to Get Your Oklahoma Driver’s License Back
Use this contact form to request your specific reinstatement requirements from the Oklahoma DPS. General requirements include alcohol evaluation, education, and treatment, and a $25 reinstatement fee.
If this is your first offense DUI and you had a BAC greater than 0.15, or if you refused to submit to a chemical test, or if this is a second or subsequent offense DUI, then you will be required to install an ignition interlock device in your vehicle(s).
You can petition the court for limited driving privileges after serving part of your suspension. If granted, limited driving privileges would allow you to drive to and from work, educational commitments, medical appointments, and possibly other important reasons.
For More Information:
Still have questions? Contact the Oklahoma DPS directly.
Additional Oklahoma DUI Resources
- Oklahoma DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma DUI Classes – Get signed up for your dui class now.
- Oklahoma SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about Oklahoma SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Oklahoma SR22 insurance.
- Oklahoma DUI Lawyers – Contact one of our Oklahoma DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case.
- Oklahoma Bail Bond Agents – Contact an Oklahoma bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- Oklahoma Non-owner Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.