Wyoming SR22 Insurance
Find out what requirements you must meet if you need an SR22 for Wyoming & Find the Lowest Price Policies
If your driver’s license has been suspended for drunk driving, you will need to file an SR22 form in order to get it reinstated. An SR22 form is a certificate of proof of liability insurance. (Click to see a sample SR22.)
When you buy “SR22 insurance,” your insurance company will file the SR22 form with the DOT for you, and the DOT will keep this form on file as a way of keeping an eye on you. If, at any time during your SR22 requirement, your SR22 policy is canceled, the policy itself requires the insurance company to alert the DOT that you are no longer insured.
How to Get Your Wyoming Driver’s License Reinstated after a DUI
- File an SR22 form.
- Pay reinstatement fee.
- Undergo an alcohol evaluation (after third or subsequent offense).
- Complete an DUI treatment program (after third or subsequent offense).
- Install an ignition interlock device (in some cases).
- Pass a re-examination of your ability to safely operate a vehicle (in some cases).
Wyoming Ignition Interlock Law
If this is your first offense DUI and you had a blood-alcohol content of 0.15 or greater, or if this is your second or subsequent DUI, or if you refused to submit to a chemical test, you will be required to install an ignition interlock device (IID) in your vehicle(s).
An interlock requirement can last anywhere from 6 months to your lifetime.
Here are the companies in Wyoming that provide ignition interlock service:
- 1A Smart Start Inc. 800-880-3394,
- B.E.S.T. Labs Inc. 877-237-1541
- CST Inc. (Intoxalock) 877-777-5020,
- Draeger 307-220-8255, www.DSDI4life.com
If you have questions regarding ignition interlock requirements please call 307-777-4871.
For More Information:
Still have questions? You can also call them at 307-777-4800.
Additional Wyoming DUI Resources
- Wyoming DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Wyoming.
- Wyoming DUI Classes – Get signed up for your dui class now.
- Wyoming SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about Wyoming SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Wyoming SR22 insurance.
- Wyoming DUI Laws & Lawyers – Contact one of our Wyoming DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case. Also find out information regarding Wyoming DUI Laws.
- Wyoming Bail Bond Agents – Contact an Wyoming bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
- Wyoming Non-owner SR22 Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.