Utah SR22 Insurance

Find out what requirements you must meet if you need an SR22 for Utah & Find the Lowest Price Policies
we can help you get your utah sr22 insurance to start driving again after a dui

SR22 insurance is a liability insurance that many states require of DUI / DWI offenders. While Utah does require SR22 insurance in some instances, there is no SR22 requirement attached to a DUI offense.

However, if you get a DUI in Utah and you live in or move to another state, you may be required to buy SR22 insurance in that state. 

Get Your Utah Driver’s License Back after a DUI

You may apply for a new license after your suspension period is over by doing the following:

  • Pay a $65 reinstatement fee.
  • Pay a $170 administrative fee.
  • Take the required examinations.
  • Complete a DUI class for Utah.

(The DPS accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards.)

Utah Ignition Interlock Law

If you are convicted of DUI in Utah, you will be placed under an Ignition Interlock Restricted Driver status.

First time offenders will be restricted to interlock driving for 18 months.

Second time offenders, and those who refuse to submit to a chemical test, will be restricted to interlock driving for 3 years.

For More Information:

Still have questions? Call the Utah Department of Public Safety, Driver License Division at 801-965-4437.

Additional Utah DUI Resources
  • Utah DUI First Offense – Detailed first offense information including punishments after a first offense DUI in Utah.
  • Utah DUI Classes – Get signed up for your dui class now.
  • Utah SR22 Insurance – Learn everything you need to know about Utah SR22 filing requirements with the DMV and find out how you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Utah SR22 insurance.
  • Utah DUI Laws & Lawyers – Contact one of our Utah DUI lawyers today to discuss your pending DUI case. Also find out information regarding Tennessee DUI Laws.
  • Utah Bail Bond Agents – Contact an Utah bail bond agent to get out of jail now.
  • Utah Non-owner SR22 Insurance – If you need an SR-22 filing, but don’t own a vehicle, you need to get a non-owner policy.